Facility & Equipment
- Isolated HVAC, climate controlled, assembly area.
- Large capacity downdraft tables for trimming and bodywork of parts and assemblies.
- Semi downdraft paint booth and HVLP spray equipment for applying primer and top coats.
- Continuously monitored ESD stations for assembly of sensitive electronic components.
Materials & Processes
- Assembly of composite and metallic components using a variety of adhesives and mechanical fasteners.
- Custom precision fixturing enabled by the capabilities of our in house engineering department and CNC machine centers.
- CNC trimming of components and assemblies using mechanical or vacuum fixturing.
- Detailed inspection of components and assemblies using CMM and 3DGage measuring arm as well as the ability to make custom inspection fixtures and gauges.
- Electronic component assemblies done at ESD stations with IPC certified specialists.
- Shelf life management program for all adhesives and coatings.
- Lot/serial number control of raw materials and components throughout the process.
- Quality Management System to control, monitor and continuously improve processes.